Saturday, June 16, 2007

Turkey Bolognese Sauce - transformed


Turkey Bolognese *****

This is a great base to MANY great meals. Follow the link above to transform the Bolognese sauce into Turkey Vegetable Chili, Spaghetti Bolognese, and Turkey Tomato Soup. I made the basic sauce today and turned it into the Turkey Vegetable Chili. I have proportioned the remainder sauce so that I have a couple batches to turn into Spaghetti Bolognese and Turkey Tomato Soup during busy work nights! (I’ll post the photos as they come.)

Turkey Vegetable Chili *****



"Spaghetti" Bolognese


Turkey Tomato Soup *****

I altered the recipe and included a 28oz can of crushed tomatoes (just because I love them so much).

Chili Pita Chips - I served the chili with these. They were a great combo together, since these were really crispy they held up well when dipped into the soup. This is also the perfect use for leftover/stale pita pockets.

No comments: