Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Purely Vegetarian

Roasted Red Pepper and Walnut Dip *****

This was a wonderful dip with or without the homemade pita wedges!
A must try or even take it to your next dinner party as an appetizer.
You can easily whip this up in a couple minutes with a food processor.
Andy loved this…guess I’ll be making it often!


Tomato Stuffed Peppers

Andy also raved about the peppers last night (he must have had a good day).
They were tastier than I thought they were going to be, and very good for vegetarian; but I still really missed some rice and ground turkey, beef, or sausage.
I topped them off with a little pasta sauce as well.

Tri-Colore Orzo *****

This was really great and will be wonderful for leftovers at lunch! I love anything with dried cherries or cranberries, some sort of nut, and a cheese. This called for crumbles ricotta, however I had leftover creamy ricotta and stirred than in instead – delish!


(served with a side of roasted summer squash and tomatoes)

No comments: