Friday, February 29, 2008

Sunday's Run Down

(Click above to link to the recipe)

foodblog 003


These cookies have whole-wheat pastry flour, dried fruit, walnuts, carrot puree, and cinnamon. They are full of great energy sustaining ingredients to get a day started off smoothly!

INDIVIDUALLY FROZEN

The batter is made, cookies are shaped, and they are individually frozen...ready to bake-off on a busy morning. I think every cook feel comforted by a freezer full of goodies; so my newest addition is quite satisfying.


Tuna Casserole**** and

Maple Squash Puree****

(Click above to link to the recipes)


I think the addition of sauteed mushrooms and broccoli florets to the casserole works really nice with the pasta and cream sauce.

When I served the maple squash I couldn't resist drizzling a little extra maple syrup over it and a sprinkle of chinese five spice or cinnamon.

No comments: