Sunday, June 1, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

We are headed to Asheville, NC on Friday to celebrate Andy's grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.  I think there will be 21 of us in all. 
So for this week, I am also making some easy and portable snacks to take along: Caramel Corn Snack Mix (I love this stuff!), Coconut Date Cookies (new recipe), and an Almond Cranberry Crumb Cake.
Photobucket

Monday:  Trader Joe's Indian sauce mix served over whole wheat pasta

Tuesday: Asian Spinach and Shrimp Salad with Sesame Dressing and grilled squash

Wednesday: Greek Pizza and Caramel Corn Snack Mix

Thursday: Bean Burritos, Coconut Date Cookies, and Almond, Walnut, Cranberry Crumb Cake

Friday: Haywood Park Inn - Asheville :)

Saturday: in Asheville

Sunday: in Asheville

Check back throughout the week as I prepare and post my usual photos, recipe adaptations, tips, and advice!

No comments: