Saturday, June 14, 2008

My Life's Mission

I attended a Stephen Covey workshop on Thursday and one of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is to "Begin with the End in Mind" - so here's mine.

 

My mission is to:

Live a fulfilled life full of laughter and love with others that I cherish

Lead a healthy and holistic lifestyle by learning more about taking care of my body, heart, mind, and soul

Create great food and enjoy new life experiences and adventures with those I love

Strive to continuously move in a direction that grounds and centers me

Build on my strengths as a maximizer, relator, visualizer, focuser, and strategizer

Help others to accomplish their life dreams by being a genuine, light-hearted, positive presence and influence in their life

Remember what is important to me in all that I do

No comments: