Sunday, September 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

Squash Week!

Monday: Dinner at Thai Cafe

Tuesday: Roasted CSA Vegetables and "Peaches and Cream" Wonton Cups for work breakfast

Wednesday: Crock Pot Stuffed Spaghetti Squash

Thursday: Dinner with 20's/30's Group at Toast

Friday: Pizza with Squash "fries"

Saturday: Baked Squash Gratin for Supper Group(homemade butternut squash puree and pesto)

Sunday: Brunch at Guglhupf

 

foodblog 035

Tonight we had a nice hearty dinner of pastitsio and roasted acorn squash mixed with a Tbsp brown sugar, sprinkling of cinnamon, s&p, drizzle of honey, and pat of light butter.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Yum lots of great squash recipes :)


My Menu Plan

Sherry said...

Got squash?! Yum! Sounds like a wonderful menu!

Kristin Isaacs said...

Jessica - I love your blog! I adore cooking, but I am SO BAD about posting/documenting my recipes. I am looking forward to trying some of these!

sarah said...

MMM, guglhopf. YUM.