Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Simple Vegetarian Supper

Amy's "Texas" Vegetable Burger with ketchup and avocado, Chickpea Salad, pickle spear, and fresh veggies with a drizzle of ranch dressing.

foodblog 050

The star of the meal was Bell's Octoberfest brew - it's a nice fall lager with a hint of a "caramel spice "aroma.  I picked a 6-pack of it up (and Bell's Oberon) last night from the fun guys at Wine Authorities.

foodblog 051 

Last bit of my lovely Double Berry Rhubarb Crumble

foodblog 056

Summer CSA - Weeks 10 & 11

foodblog 048

Now you see why my menu plan included so many squash recipes - look at them all!!  I combined two weeks worth of veggies since I'll miss a week while we are at the beach.  This way I can consume and/or make squash purees before we go.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Great meal! I enjoy a simple healthy dinner. Looks great!