Thursday, October 2, 2008

Burger's and Smores!!

Finally, the perfect fall morning occurred.  We woke up to 52 degree weather!! I immediately put my sweats on and took the dogs for a cozy outdoor walk.  Afterwards, I heated up a mug of cinnamon bun coffee, grabbed my book, and lounged out on the screened-in-porch.  Mom and I had leftover Mixed Berry Mountain Pudding for breakfast.  Lunch was The Best Burger and the last of the Broccoli Slaw.  

Mid-afternoon we were craving a sweet treat after our beach walk to the pier.  We finally pulled out the ingredients for Smores!!  I have a small hibachi grill that uses a can of Sterno and I use long wooden skewers as "sticks".


Ingredients:
  • 1 whole honey graham cracker, broken in half
  • 2 tsp natural peanut butter, smoothed over one half (pb makes it SO good)
  • 3 rectangles Hershey's Milk Chocolate, 1/4 of the bar
  • 2 marshmallow's toasted


  • No comments: