Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Durham Centre Skyline Views

I thought I'd share a few photos of the views from my side of the Durham Centre building. I've shared this photo before of the Duke Clinical Research Institute's (DCRI) new office building. It's a stunning building, and I love driving up and seeing it in the sky every morning.


This photo shows the Lucky Strike towers, I'm not sure what the other buildings are.

This photo shows more of the old tobacco factories which are now being converted into office space and upscale apartments. At the bottom of the photo is also a glimpse of the Durham Centre's roof top garden. I hope the owners landscape it nicely this spring now that all the office tenants have moved in.

Finally, here's the Carolina Theatre, which is right across the street. I'm looking forward to spending some after work evenings here.

1 comment:

runningwithfood.com said...

Great pictures! You know, I've lived in Charlotte for 15 years and have NEVER been to the Raleigh-Durham area!! Shame on me ...