Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hanky Panky and Roasted Tri-Color Potatoes and a Sneak Peak of my Pantry

I've been super thankful this week to have a well stocked pantry (see photos below) and freezer.  I've been totally exhausted in the evenings (which is kind of nice for a change if you know how much energy I usually have :)  Tonight I roughly chopped and roasted a bag of new potatoes from the pantry with EVOO, s&p, and grabbed a couple hanky panky's out of the freezer.  It hit the spot perfectly!

 foodblog 061

Top shelf: kitchen supplies

2nd shelf: tea bags, coffee, soups, beans, canned vegetables, pre-portioned muesli, and there's extra condiments and jarred anti-pasto type stuff behind the front cans.

foodblog 046

3rd shelf: baking mix-ins, peanut butter, oatmeal, broth, canned tomatoes of every variety

4th shelf: different rice's, grains, popcorn kernels, ww graham crackers, pastas, pickles, and my soaking fruit cakes.

foodblog 047

5th shelf: granola bars, chips, cereal, crackers, and cookies

Bottom: extra dog treats, crushed tomatoes, extra oatmeal, extra cereal, club soda, tomato paste, onions, garlic, and potatoes

foodblog 048

Pantry Door: lots of spices, dried chilies and mushrooms, pudding/jello boxes

foodblog 050

Winter CSA - Week 2

foodblog 052

1 lb mixed colored peppers, 1 lb kale, 1 lb sweet potatoes, head of cabbage, 2 autumn decoration wing gourds, and 1 lb stew beef

foodblog 054

4 comments:

sdf said...

Jessica,
My husband and I have been talking about CSA for next year. How does a girl get started?

crystal

Jessica said...

My CSA is arranged through my employer but I suggest you check out http://www.localharvest.org/csa/

sdf said...

thanks!

c

runningwithfood.com said...

Your perfectly stacked pantry! So organized!! :)