Sunday, November 9, 2008

Roasted Delicata Squash Stuffed with White Beans, Kale, and Sage

But first a quick snap shot of breakfast in my new pampered chef simple additions dots bowls! (Hello Tracy, I love them!) I made a yogurt parfait mixture of plain yogurt, pomegranate berries, diced apple, cinnamon, and a mix of cereals.

foodblog 028

Winter CSA - Week 1

1 lb tomatoes, used in four cheese pasta

2 lbs kale, used for kale chips, stuffed delicata squash and four cheese pasta

3 butternut squash, using in cider glazed roasted vegetables

2 delicata squash, stuffed with kale and white beans

foodblog 034

I saw this recipe on Kath's blog a few weeks ago and book marked it knowing that the squash and kale were both to be likely suspects once the winter CSA started up. It was an interesting combo, in a good way.

foodblog 031

While eating I sprinkled with a bit more salt and a hefty drizzling of honey.

No comments: