Adding cheesy hash browns to chili makes leftovers much more interesting and crunchy!!
- 4 cups leftover chili of your choice
- 1 bag (16 ounces) fresh or frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed if frozen
- 3-4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425. Place chili in a 2-quart baking dish. Set aside.
- Place hash brown potatoes in a double layer of paper towels; squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and cheese; season with salt and pepper. Scatter potato mixture over chili. Bake until potatoes are golden brown and chili is bubbling, 40 to 45 minutes. Serve.