Monday, December 29, 2008

Merry 5th Day of Christmas!!

We’re back! I ended up taking an much longer blogging hiatus than I anticipated, but I only get to enjoy my family and friends a couple times of year so I really wanted to relish in it (and did :o)

Four Family Christmas’

(I’ve grown up having many of them and so it continues...)

  • Fisher Christmas at Dad’s in Ohio (back row: Rob, Kelly, Brent, Conna, Andy, Me, Dad front row: Aaron, Sara, and Colton) christmas 2008 007
  • Bates Christmas at my sisters house christmas 2008 041
  • Johnstone Christmas at Andy’s parents house (uncle Bill, father-in-law John, hubby Andy, and grandfather-in-law Bob)christmas 2008 075

Entertainment Highlights

  • Evening at the Winebarger’s (17 mo old baby Anna and 5 mo pregnant Kelly) christmas 2008 031
  • UK v FAU at Rupp Arena (attended my first UK game!) christmas 2008 108
  • Andy’s Mamaw’s 80th Birthday Celebration at Malone’s Steak House
  • Visiting Bill and Bren before and after our KY trip
  • Sleepover at my sisters
  • Seeing siblings and friends: Rob and Kelly, Sara and Brent, Elise and Ryan, Kelly and Jarred, Carrie and Mark
  • Surprise visit with Lori christmas 2008 088
  • Playing with my nephews
  • Pre-Christmas Shopping at Hamburg
  • Lunch at Old Chicago Pizza
  • Spending quality time with loved ones

Favorite Christmas Foods

Fun Gifts Received

  • $$$$$$ and gift cards
  • EKU fleece vest and UK sweatshirt and t-shirt
  • Sweaters/shirts and misc
  • Le Cruset Cast Iron Enamel 5 Qt Pot
  • Cushioned Kitchen Mats
  • Blue Tooth
  • Swatch Watch
  • Evergreen Christmas wreath
  • Christmas figurines
  • Crocheted Coasters
  • Wall hangings
  • Nuts and Candy package
  • Books
  • Candles
  • Stocking goodies

Fun Gifts Given

  • Trader Joe’s goodies
  • Bob’s Red Mill goodies
  • Wine Authorities wine and sausage
  • Holly Berry Christmas Wreath
  • Guglhupf stolen
  • Digital photo frames
  • Crate and Barrel Dish Towels
  • Target gift cards

1 comment:

Rona's Home Page said...

Mmm, that Breakfast Cassorole looks delicious. I've got my fork ready.