Saturday, January 24, 2009

New Car Owners!! (and a Pre-made Dinner)

We decided on a 2009 Nissan Rogue!  We love the extra space for long trips we take and now (coincidently) we have two black autos.  

Nissan Rogue 2009 (3)

Nissan Rogue 2009 (4)

I awake early this morning and started cooking tonight's dinner.  I love waking up and immediately getting into the kitchen all by myself (as Andy sleeps).  I made a Goulash casserole for us and one for our neighbor's to thank them for watching our dogs last weekend.

foodblog 008 foodblog 011

foodblog 004

For lunch we had mixed greens with poppy seed dressing, sliced bananas, diced persimmon, and a sliced hard boiled egg.

foodblog 026

2 comments:

Sara M. said...

Cool car! Can't wait to see it this summer!

Matt Browning said...

We've owned 3 Nissans now and we couldn't be more satisfied. Without a doubt they're great vehicles and I won't buy anything else until something changes my mind.