Saturday, March 14, 2009

Black Bean Burger Sandwich

We had this the other night…I rarely eat our black bean burgers on bread but we had sliced seeded sourdough bread leftover from our company this week. I toasted up a couple slices, topped it with cranberry apple butter, sliced red onion, and tomato. This was such a nice change and treat!! (I’m with Leah, I love the balance of savory and sweet.) We had leftover mixed greens with more tomato and diced red onion on the side in a balsamic vinaigrette.

foodblog 001

1 Jessica Blog signature

2 comments:

simplyfabulousnow said...

Yummy!! I definitely have to try your recipe next time. My burgers were a complete flop tonight!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Not Another Omnivore said...

Burgers look awesome! I'm going to have to bookmark them on Delicious!

NAOmni