Wednesday, April 29, 2009

28 Things That Brighten My Day

Today is my 28th Birthday!!

jess2yrs 

My super-great husband gave me a brand new camera (and even allowed me to pick-it out, so I was sure to be happy with it). I can’t wait to play and learn more about my new “Canon PowerShot SD890IS 10MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom” – sweet!

In celebration, I thought I would share 28 things that are always sure to brighten my day!

  1. My Durham family (Andy, Finley, and Wilson)
  2. My extended family and friends
  3. My job and co-workers
  4. Cooking
  5. My Vegetable Garden, that’s underway
  6. Wine Authorities
  7. Durham Farmer’s Market (Dolly Mama’s Chocolate)
  8. Brinkley Farms’ CSA basket
  9. Supporting Durham’s local restaurants
  10. St. Luke’s Episcopal Church family
  11. Meeting new people
  12. Writing my blog and reading others (my 3 faves, below)
  13. Simply Fabulous blog
  14. Bites + Bowls blog
  15. Kath Eats blog
  16. Trader Joe’s
  17. Miller-Motte Massage Clinic
  18. Priscilla Patrick's Hatha Yoga on PBS
  19. Gazelle/Ski Machine exercise
  20. Pawley’s Island Hammock (on beautiful 80 degree days)
  21. Martha Stewart Radio, Sirius 112
  22. TV Shows (new Ellie Krieger episodes, The Rachael Ray Show)
  23. Magazines (Everyday Food Magazine, Body & Soul)
  24. Vacations (Kentucky, North and South Carolina beaches, Asheville)
  25. UK basketball
  26. Exploring and finding new shopping centers or neighborhood restaurants
  27. Birthday Gifts!
  28. Driving with a GPS unit 

1 Jessica Blog signature

6 comments:

thenotsoskinnykitchen said...

Happy Birthday! And congrats on the camera - I have two Canons and love them both!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday! I love birthdays :)

robinbb said...

Happy Birthday!

Kelsey said...

Jessica!

I am so excited that you are having such a great birthday!! I can't wait to see the pictures from the new camera -- your old ones were already amazing!! I feel very honored to have made it in your birthday list!! I hope your evening involves wine authorities!! + I hope you win the contest!

Cheers!!

Kelsey

Leah @ Simply Fabulous said...

Already said it on facebook.. but I'll say it again here..

Happy Birthday lady! :)

Steph (I am Bee) said...

ohh i missed it! i hope you had a great birthday! (so we're both april babies, huh?)