I treated myself with the one thing I wanted to eat most, a total childhood indulgence, a freshly baked vanilla sprinkle donut (with a skim milk hazelnut coffee)!! My absolute favorites and they gave me the donut free for it being my birthday! It was the perfect way to start my morning off! *smile*
I also got several other sweet gestures today!!
- LOTS of birthday wishes and cards from friends, co-workers and family
- My mom singing “happy birthday” on my voice mail
- Flowers at my desk from a co-worker
- Lunch with a co-worker at Tosca (along a complimentary slice of tiramisu with birthday candle)
- After lunch a sprinkle sugar cookie appeared!!
- Invited for a popsicle outing tomorrow at LocoPops
- A gift card and a lunch invite for next week at a place of my choosing
- Two new Williams-Sonoma cushioned mats from Mom! (new on the left, old on the right)
- Dinner out this weekend at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse in Raleigh (plus the Canon PowerShot SD890IS 10MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom) from Andy
- DVD of The Tale of Despereaux (I recently read the book)
- Birthday $$$
- And the birthday wishes just keep coming, I really love and appreciate it!
Let the celebration continue with my favorite beer (from Wine Authorities)!
Thanks everyone for making me feel so loved and my day extra special!
Give Away Alert
- Kelsey at Bites + Bowls is giving away a chance to "Mix My Granola"
- Chance to win tons of stuff on Iowa Girl Eats