Sunday, April 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

mpmpencil

Monday: Mexican Chicken Baked Pasta with White Cheese Sauce

Tuesday: Easter Dinner leftovers

Wednesday: Pasta with Artichokes and Basil Pesto

Thursday: leftovers

Friday: Flying to KY, lunch with Mom at Stanley J's Delicatessen, then driving up to OH with my sister!!

Saturday: My brother’s wedding in Ohio!!

Sunday: Flying back home to NC and a Super Easy Dinner: Baked Eggs in Marinara Sauce…maybe

PS. I picked up some new teas to try today, I love these amazing flavor combinations: chocolate hazelnut tea, pomegranate raspberry green tea, vanilla chai tea, ginger tea, and own of my all time favorites passion tea (notes of hibiscus, lemon grass, rose hips, mango, and passion fruit).

foodblog 039

1 Jessica Blog signature

1 comment:

Aggie said...

One of my favorite teas is that Tazo Passion one, I think they serve it Starbucks, I always get it iced and unsweetened...mmmm...

Have a great week!