Sunday, April 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

mpmpencil

Monday: The Ditch Dog and Classic Coleslaw with Caraway

Tuesday: CeiMB - Turkey Meatballs with Quick & Spicy Tomato Sauce and Whole Wheat Spaghetti with leftover Homemade Bread Sticks and Buttercrunch Lettuce Salad

My Birthday: Dining at Tosca

Thursday: Artichoke and Mascarpone Grilled Sandwiches

Friday: Kentucky Hot Brown

Derby Day: Kentucky Burgoo and Chocolate Walnut Pie

Sunday: My Birthday Celebration, dining out

1 Jessica Blog signature

2 comments:

Your Frugal Friend, Niki said...

It looks like you have a great week of meals planned..thanks for sharing! I just love getting new ideas for my own menu plan.

:)

Sara said...

I love this meal! So creative and the coleslaw sounds great. I might try that next time I have a coleslaw craving.