Sunday, May 10, 2009

Asian-Style Chicken Crepes

Happy Mother’s Day!

Andy and I are very fortunate to have two fabulous mothers that fully support our life decisions and constantly do amazing things for us!

Me with my Mom at Duke Gardens

parents 002b

Andy with his Mom at Buckhorn Inn

Pete's 80th Buckhorn Inn 080a

We wish would could be in person with our mother’s today but they’re being thought of fondly from afar! Rumor is, I’m missing out on a Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie that my mom’s baking…and she’s missing out on these…

Guest Post Feature on Kath Eats Real Food

Asian-Style Chicken Crepes

foodblog 055

foodblog 050

  • 1 cooked chicken, shredded (about 2 1/2 pounds)
  • 2 batches of whole-wheat crepes with flax or 8 store-bought crepes
  • 2/3 cup hoisin sauce
  • 6 scallions, sliced into 3-inch pieces and then sliced lengthwise as thinly as possible
    Recipe courtesy of Everyday Food Mag

    With a cup of leftover ham and lentil soup.

    foodblog 051

    We purchased a nice bamboo tea box online and it was delivered yesterday. It’s really nice having all or our teas not only displayed nicely, but organized! :-)

    foodblog 045

    1 Jessica Blog signature

  • 2 comments:

    thechiclife said...

    The crepes look just as good as you described them! Oh and the tea box is sooo cool! I think I need one in my life now. :) D

    kelsey said...

    I am loving the new camera pictures!! are you loving the new camera?