Sunday, May 31, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

mpmpencil

Our Anniversary: Quick Crust-less Quiche (celebration dinner at Four Square to come)

Tuesday: Dinner at Marriott's 2 Zero 1 Lounge

Wednesday: leftovers, my massage night

Thursday: more leftovers as I house prep for my mom, sister and nephews visit this weekend!

Friday: My family arrives!!! Dinner at home of Sloppy Joes, Mashed Potato Skins, and Honey Oat Shortcakes topped with Strawberries from Flat River Nursery and Whipped Cream

Saturday: Breakfast at Daisy Cakes with tour of downtown Durham, Lunch at Parker & Otis for Grilled Pimento Cheese Sandwiches, Dinner at home of Individual Homemade Pizza’s and Rhubarb Crumb Bars al a mode

Sunday: Breakfast at home of Slow Cooker Hash Brown Casserole, Lunch and visit to Hillsborough, NC with a tour of Maple View Creamery, Dinner at home of Grilled Vegetable Goat Cheese Sandwiches and Homemade Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches

foodblog 009

1 Jessica Blog signature

1 comment:

burpandslurp said...

may I invite myself over to your kitchen this week? seriously? your menu is aWESOME!
I LOVe all those diff grilled cheese sandwiches!