Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies

Just look at these beauties!!

Sinfully decadent and shamefully easy ;-p

foodblog 059

  • 1 Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
  • 1 roll of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

foodblog 051

Prepare brownies according to package directions. Top with chocolate chip cookie batter. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean and cookies are golden brown.

foodblog 057

You could of course make both from scratch, but I had a box mix of brownies on hand so I kept it easy and purchased a roll of cookies to go along with them.

Recipe inspired by Another One Bites the Crust

4 comments:

Megan said...

I came across a similar recipe on another blog a while back: http://heatherannmelzer.typepad.com/heather_anns_web_land/2009/02/meant-for-each-other.html. They were fabulous!

I think the refrigerated dough will make these even better-- definitely trying that next time! :)

Rachel said...

Those look fantastic! My husband would love them.

Libby said...

Those look delicious (and like I could cook them).

diat rezepte said...

Hi…
Thank you so much for sharing such a nice information. This will be very useful to me. I like this site and I will bookmark it for future reference. Good work! Keep it up.