Monday, September 7, 2009

And the Winner is…

Blogger Secret Ingredient Challenge – Oats, is complete!

foodblog 062

Thanks to all who submitted recipes! These were great and as always I found it hard to choose!!

Here’s the lineup of recipes and participants:

Cucinista of Working Lunch – Oatmeal Pancakes with Cranberry Relish

Real Food Mama’s - Oat and Date Pudding

Anna of London Foodie in New York - Mum’s Flapjacks

Christina of Dinner at Christina’s – Stuffed Baked Apples

I just love these choices and each seems perfect as we head into fall. 

And the Winner is…..

Anna of London Foodie in New York

flapjack3

These chewy oat bars just look too good, mouthwatering!! They would be perfect on a cool morning with a large cup of cafe latte. 

Congratulations Anna!

And here is your prize: OATS!! In the form of my homemade cranberry nut granola and Quaker Oat’s True Delight granola bars.

 foodblog 089

Please send me an email me with your mailing address and I will send the oat treats out to you!

Anna has also agreed to be our host for next week! So click over to London Foodie in New York  for the new ingredient and this week’s challenge!

Thanks again to all who participated on such a busy holiday weekend. I enjoyed hosting and receiving the entries.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Mmm they do look delicious! Thanks for hosting! :)