Full of autumn flavors….pumpkin seeds, ginger, cranberries, coconut, cinnamon and cloves.
- cooking spray
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted almond slivers
- 4 Tbsp ground flax seed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger, roughly chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the above ingredients; except coconut and fruits. Spread granola mixture in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Transfer to oven and bake for 45 minutes, stirring once half way through. Add coconut flakes and bake for another 8-10 minutes.
3. Remove granola from oven; toss in fruit and season with additional salt. Transfer the sheet to a cooling rack; let cool completely before serving or storing in an airtight container for up to 1 month.