Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fish Tacos with Crispy-Bottomed Yellow Rice and Garlic-Sherry Mushrooms

Walking Fish CSF - Bi-weekly 3

Share description: Gray Trout of Cedar Island, NC

foodblog 003

This week I simply sautéed the trout over high heat with a dab of butter, EVOO, salt and pepper. Once it was cooked, it was topped with squeezed fresh lemon juice.

The fish was quite flaky and before I knew it I decided to turn these into fish tacos. I had a leftover half of an avocado in the fridge and whole wheat wraps in the freezer. I also topped them with a little ranch dressing and fresh parsley from my garden.

The fish tacos were served with Crispy-Bottomed Yellow Rice and Garlic-Sherry Mushrooms.

1 comment:

Lu said...

I love fish tacos. They are one of my favorite things to eat. Ever.