Friday, November 20, 2009

Out with the Old, In with the New!

I’ve been such the socialite this week and loved it, but am feeling super worn out and exhausted. I had an awesome blogger dinner last night, coffee with Kelly, yoga class, appointment and discussion with my acupuncturist, massage, Trader Joe’s and World Market shopping trip, and a hair appointment. Pretty awesome week, huh?  To add to my exhaustion, I’ve woken up at 4 AM the past two mornings…TGIF!

On top of my fun, yet busy week, Lowe’s was having a great sale on a French door stainless steel fridge (which I’ve been wanting for months) that we just couldn’t pass up. So I ordered online, bold step since I never even went to physically look at the model. It turned out to be a move that has paid of big time, I’m thrilled with it!

Bye, bye old small fridge without even an ice maker

foodblog 029

Hello NEW :D  I love it, love it, love it!

foodblog 032

It’s 7 cubic feet larger too, I’m so excited to refill this awesome thing up…and of course organize it. I’m an organizing master!

Top portion, fridge

foodblog 035

Bottom portion, freezer (with full sized double shelves)

foodblog 037

Once it’s loaded up…ok we really don’t have that many items to put back in to it, but I’ll still photograph the end result and post it for fun.

1 comment:

Marlow said...

Love your new fridge! It looks like an organizers dream!!