Monday, December 14, 2009

Buttercrunch Lettuce with Bloomin’ Sweet Ash Cheese, Baguette Croutons, Dried Cranberries, Cashews and Roasted Sweet Potatoes

Not much going on for this rather good Monday, besides that I had an awesome morning acupuncture session.

This is the best salad!! It has all the required components, in my book to be great: a fruit, a cheese, and a nut. BUT the cheese is the best ever!! I love the creamy, buttery-ness of the Bloomin’ Sweet Ash. Topped with crispy baguette (in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees), crunchy cashews, dried cranberries, and diced sweet potatoes (added after the photo was taken).

foodblog 042

Dessert tonight will be something from my chocolate/special bars drawer. Kath shared her secret stash recently, so I thought I’d share mine.

foodblog 037

  • Larabars
  • Honest Food Granola Plank
  • Glo Bar (eyeing this baby)
  • Think Thin Bar
  • Green & Black’s Organic Dark Chocolate
  • Lindt Truffles
  • Dark and Milk Chocolates from Duke

No comments: