Fabulous, the perfect ending to finish off a long week at work…and bring in the snow storm.
- Bed of oven crisped pitas or pita chips
- Cumin and Onion seasoned Ground Lamb or Beef
- Feta Cheese Yogurt Sauce (yogurt, feta, lemon juice/zest)
- Chopped tomatoes, Cucumbers, Kalamata Olives, Pepperoncinis
- Topped with more feta and fresh mint
(We warmed ours in the microwave for about 30 seconds to warm the other toppings through.)
Recipe courtesy of Not Without Salt
It looks like we might just get a snow storm tonight and tomorrow…
“SNOW AND SLEET ACCUMULATIONS OF 5 TO 10 INCHES ARE EXPECTED IN THE TRIANGLE...THE SNOW MAY MIX WITH OR CHANGE TOTALLY TO SLEET SATURDAY MORNING THEN CHANGE BACK TO SNOW LATE SATURDAY OR SATURDAY EVENING BEFORE ENDING” Source
At least my brand new leather LaZBoy chair arrived TODAY!! What a perfect weekend to get to chill out and enjoy it.
Happy SNOW to all and be safe!