Sunday, January 3, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Photobucket

Monday: Wheat Berry Salad – I’ve cooked through Ellie Krieger’s online recipes, The Food You Crave cookbook and now am ready to embark on her latest book So Easy. I’m planning to make one of her recipes once a week or so. When I saw this recipe used fresh spinach, which I needed a use for and wheat berries, which are always in my pantry, it quickly became my first recipe pick.

Tuesday: Girls Movie Night: Julie and Julia!!

Wednesday: Kath's Nutty Sweet Potato & Kale Soup – This recipe has gone around the blog world and I’m likely the last to have tried it :P

Thursday: Jen’s Grandmother’s Ham Rice – This dish sounds like pure comfort food, perfect to closeout the workweek.

Friday: Dinner with Sarah & Josh @ Revolution – so excited to be going back and this time with friends!

Saturday: Christmas Soup – This is Alton Brown’s annual Christmas soup recipe. It truly has all the components needed to make for a one-bowl meal.

Sunday: leftovers

1 comment:

Megan said...

I will have to try the Christmas Soup! I love Alton Brown :)