Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lunch Counter @ Revolution

This afternoon I had plans to meet-up with Sarah for lunch at a local cafe. At the last minute, literally as I was walking to the cafe, I recalled that one of my personal favorite dinner spots had just started serving lunch last week. After a quick phone call to Sarah, we were on our way to Revolution!!

I really wanted to check out their “Lunch Counter” and menu selections – in true “Revolution” form, I was very impressed. The counter was spacious, clean, and stylish. I found the seating to be sleek, comfortable and plush. No claustrophobic feeling whatsoever from me.

foodblog 042

The menu had several choices that I was torn between, which means I’ll be back soon to try the other lunch items out.

foodblog 041

Sarah chose the Thai Shrimp Salad $13 – she’s not a cilantro fan, but still chose to try this dish out and was very pleased with her selection.

foodblog 043

I chose the Grilled Salmon $12 - Spinach salad with strawberries, toasted almonds and balsamic vinaigrette. The salmon was cooked perfectly, it was moist and tender and the toasted, flavorful almonds and super sweet strawberries really completed the dish. We both cleaned our plates and enjoyed some piping hot fresh bread out of the oven as well.

foodblog 044

Sarah, thanks for being such a great lunch date – you are always so easy to talk with and offer great advice.

I <3 Revolution…and with that being said, I have two lunch dates and a birthday dinner all planned there next week!

2 comments:

Marlow said...

YUM!! That salad looks DELICIOUS!! I hate I missed seeing you on Saturday! I must have been blinded by the endorphins...or the sweat! :)

sarah (SHU) said...

that was so fun!! i will meet you there on a day off anytime :)