Really loved this sauce.
- 2 boneless pork chops
- 2 teaspoons grilling blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh dark sweet cherries
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped seeded chipotle with 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
Heat a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add cherries, vinegar, chipotle, sugar, thyme and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper to saucepan; cook for 20-30 minutes or until thickened.
Preheat grill pan. Sprinkle both sides of the chops with ¼ tsp salt and pepper. Place on grill pan and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side over medium-high heat. Serve pork with cherry glaze.
The boys were so cute this past weekend, here’s one more photo I was able to capture.