Nom, nom, nom – this is one incredible pizza that really highlights garden fresh cherry or grape tomatoes. I found this to be pretty irresistible!
- 1 round pizza dough
- 1 Tbsp sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large Vidalia onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large garlic clove, cut into thin slivers
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 3/4 lb grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 ounces fresh goat cheese. crumbled
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, minced
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface; transfer to a baking sheet. In a small bowl, stir together sour cream and mustard and season with salt and pepper. Spread mixture evenly over dough.
Meanwhile heat a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and place sliced onions in the pan with salt and pepper. Cook 8 minutes until onions are soft. Arrange onions evenly over dough. Top with tomatoes, reseason. Bake until dough is golden brown and crisp, 15 minutes. Let cool slightly. Top with goat cheese and herbs before cutting into squares. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Recipe adapted from Everyday Food