Monday, November 29, 2010

It's a...

sweet little baby girl!! I can hardly believe it and was almost in tears of joy this afternoon after our ultrasound. It was a little mentally exhausting though, our little girl was all balled up for most of the 90 minutes that it took to do the anatomy scan and we almost didn't get a good look at the sex, thank goodness for the last few minutes and our techs determination.
(Feet and legs are up in the air)

During the ultrasound the tech had the chair going up and down, she was tapping on my stomach, and even asked me to take a break to get up and walk around twice...all in an attempt to get the baby to move positions. She apparently was quite cozy with her hands over her face and feet tucked closely to her belly.
We are so happy with our little one, Andy is already joking that he's wrapped around her little finger... <3

4 comments:

Allie (Live Laugh Eat) said...

CONGRATS JESSICA!!! (and Andy!!). Oh wow, I'm so happy for you. I better plan a trip down to Durham sometime next year so I get to see her in person!

Kristin I said...

Congrats!!!! Yay for little girls!! I am so happy for you guys!!

Marlow said...

CONGRATS!!!!! Yay!!!!

Kelly said...

So very happy for you and Andy :)