Tuesday, January 4, 2011

First Nursery Update

Once home, unpacked and slightly rested I started in on completely clearing the closet of non-baby items. Then the sorting, washing, organizing, and putting away of the baby items we had received began. Along with the baby shower, we were also given a lot of nice things from both of our sisters. So much that we were only able to fit about 1/3 of it in our car; looking forward to when Andy’s parents visit in a couple months and bring along the rest of the stuff!

Bookshelf and stuffed animal shelf

Baby Nursery 1-2-11 002 Baby Nursery 1-2-11 001

Once we get our nursery furniture we will move all the clothes over, but this way we can better take inventory of what we have.

Newborn diaper stuff (other sizes and extra wipes are in the bathroom) and dresses/jackets from 3-9 months

Baby Nursery 1-2-11 003

basket of socks, bin of 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, and 12-18 months - the last bin is all the washed cloth diaper stuff

Baby Nursery 1-2-11 004 Baby Nursery 1-2-11 005

(other side of closet) top is misc stuff and a basket of hats, (left to right) crib stuff, burp clothes, receiving blankets, swaddling blankets, larger baby blankets, and baby sling. Diaper bags are to the left of the shelves.

Baby Nursery 1-2-11 006

box of kitchen items (bibs, bottles, etc) and bobby pillow

Baby Nursery 1-2-11 007

Lastly, I organized and labeled all our ultrasound pics into a little album

Baby Nursery 1-2-11 008 Baby Nursery 1-2-11 009

1 comment:

Aimee @ Chickenville said...

You so remind me of me when I had my first baby. I had everything laid out and organized. Folding those baby clothes after I had carefully washed them in All Free and Clear made the whole "I'm having a baby" REAL. There is nothing like your first, enjoy every moment.

Thanks for coming by my blog. I'm glad you liked the baby post. I'm looking forward to sharing more. What would you like to hear more about?